Information collected and stored
Like most website operators, we collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how website’s visitors use the website.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Access to stored information
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators, Event Managers and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
Use of personal information and sharing
We may share your data with a third-party. This could include, but may not be limited to, analytics, marketing, payment gateways, shipping providers, and third party embeds.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We would like to send you email marketing communication which may be of interest to you from time to time. If you have consented to marketing, you may opt out later.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Our website contains links to the external social network, Facebook. This external social network is exclusively operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA (Facebook). Links to Facebook are made clearly visible on our website through the use of the Facebook logo or through the add-on “like” button (Facebook plug-ins are not used).
Where these links are followed, Facebook plug-ins will be activated and your browser will establish a direct link with the Facebook servers.
If you follow the links on our website whilst you are signed into your Facebook user account, information concerning your visit to our website will be passed to Facebook. Facebook can assign your visit to our website to your user account.
This information will be transferred to and stored by Facebook. To prevent this, you must log out of your Facebook account before clicking on the link.
Functionalities attached to Facebook links, in particular the transfer of information and user data are not automatically activated by visiting our website, but are only activated upon clicking the relevant link.