- This event has passed.
Happening on August 29th at the Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant, the evening features a fresh, local and sustainable menu from our chefs, boasting freshly grown produce from the restaurants 20 foot on-sight garden.
With garden ingredients from zucchini, cabbage and fennel to kohlrabi and pineapple sage, this year’s menu pairs locally grown produce with our chef signature modern flare. Join us for a beautiful evening as we celebrate local cuisine and garden to plate eating with a true family-style meal.
Hors D’oeuvre passed x3
– Butternut squash and pumpkin veloute, apple cider pomegranate seeds, nasturtium crema
– Smoked salmon pizza crisps, dill, capers, diced fennel
– Grilled nectarine, smoked brie, parma ham, truffle honey
Salad and appetizer
– Autumn greens, baby gem tomato, shaved cabbage, string beans, warm smoked gorgonzola vinaigrette
– Bountiful harvest salad with maple tahini dressing
– Courgette and roasted wild mushroom salad
– Beef tataki, radish, shaved egg yolk, cava vinaigrette
– Brown butter new potatoes with cream and dill
– Apple Dijon roasted organic carrots
– Caramelized Brussel sprouts with Cipollini onion, bear and flower bacon and parmesan crumb
– Roasted cranberry brown sugar stuffed pork loin, parsnip puree, white beans
– Black garlic and kalbi butter herbed ribeye, red wine soaked leeks, lemon salsa Verde
– Chive and lime marinated salmon filet, warm cucumber and tomato salsa, spiced butter
– Strawberry rhubarb upside down cake, lavender essence
– Maple glazed pear galette, blood orange drizzle
– Harvest apple crisp, mashed cherry cream
– Pumpkin cheesecake bites