The Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant
Experience the Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant
BOOK YOUR TICKET
A unique dome dinner is coming to the Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant this Spring.
An untraditional Bridal Fair with trend setting vendors from all across Calgary.
CELEBRATE WITH US!
as the Bow Valley Ranche was voted one of the best restaurants in Calgary.
Immerse in the history
As one of the best restaurants in Calgary, the Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant is a magnificent historical landmark, located in the heart of Fish Creek Provincial Park. This fine-dining establishment offers exquisite ambiance suited to any occasion. Among our recognition, we were included in the top 100 restaurants in Canada, and our old-fashioned veranda was voted one of the best outdoor dining experiences in the country.
Indulge in the food
Dining at the Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant is an encounter of unique atmosphere and fresh, locally-sourced Canadian cuisine. Be a tourist in your own city as you enjoy the exquisite, seasonally-revolving menu, hand-crafted by Chef Jenny Kang. Our restaurant is also the perfect place to take guests from out of town, encompassing the best Calgary has to offer—Western history, nature, and wild game-inspired fare.
Escape to our backyard
More than just a distinguished dining experience, the Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant offers multiple spaces for your special event. Ideal for weddings in any season, the Bow Valley Ranche offers your celebration the perfect vintage venue for a memorable event. Our location is outstanding for corporate events, birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs, showers, birthdays, and retreats as well as many other life events and social functions.
Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant
- General Inquiries:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Bookings:email@example.com
- Mailing address:PO BOX 13059 Deer Valley, Calgary, AB, T2J7A7
- Regular hours:
- Lunch: 11 am – 2 pmTuesday – Friday
- Dinner: 5 pm – CloseTuesday – Sunday
- Brunch: 10 am – 2 pmSaturday – Sunday
- Afternoon tea (seasonal): 2 pm – 4 pmSaturday – Sunday
- Holiday hours:
- December 24th – 25thCLOSED
- December 26thOPEN for BRUNCH and DINNER
- December 31stOPEN New Year’s Eve DINNER ONLY
- January 1stOPEN for BRUNCH and DINNER
- January 2nd – 6thOPEN Regular Hours
- January 7nd – 22ndCLOSED
- January 23rdRE-OPENS for DINNER & WINE CLUB
- from January 24thOPEN Regular Hours